Friday, April 27, 2007

Why did I name my blog Start Backwards?

When I decided to start a blog, the first order of business was what shall I name it? Because I have many ideas and thoughts about the content, the name puzzled me for a short while. Then it hit me.

I’ve always thought a bit differently that most people by the fact that I analyze a problem from the end rather than the beginning. I can vividly remember when I was in kindergarten the teacher gave the class a maze to figure out how to get from the beginning point to the end.

I took one look at it and determined that in order to get to the end I should start there. As the other kids were struggling thru the maze going from one stop point to another -- and many times having to go back to the beginning -- I found that if I started from the end and worked backwards, the mazes were pretty straight forward.

I completed the maze in record time and handed it back to my teacher. She looked at me oddly and asked how I did it so fast. I just looked at her and said “Start Backwards”.

1 comment:

Better Process said...

Finally a breath of fresh air in the internet marketing approach. I look forward to learning and growing with your blog. Once I learned to do mazes backwards... life was never the same...